Let’s have a look at some job opportunities for candidates who are proficient in German
1) Research Analyst : One can get good fellowships if one qualifies for research positions in German-speaking countries for science and technological research. Knowing the German language makes it easier to get a seat in this position.
2) Tourism Industry : Jobs in the tourism industry require candidates to know foreign languages. A good understanding of German can increase the interest and comfort of German-speaking tourists. Numerous visitors travel to India, and many of them are from German-speaking countries since they are regarded as the most explorers. Developing a B2-level fluency in German can help you become a tourist guide and work for renowned travel and tourism-based companies. It will further open you to an altogether new universe of chance and varied world views
3)Journalism : Journalism is all about language. Knowing more languages would be an added advantage to these jobs.
4) Engineering : German countries that have Indian subsidiaries are more in number in the engineering field. This allows engineers to land up in a good job by learning German.
5) German language tutor : Turn your German-speaking skills into a career option if you are passionate about teaching. Working as a German language teacher will provide you with wonderful career opportunities and great emoluments. You also get opportunities to work in private schools or colleges and teach German to students. Some best language institutes in Delhi (National Capital Region) and colleges in India are actively looking for experts who can teach German
6) Aviation Management : Due to the steep escalation in international air travel, there is an increasing demand for multilingual crew. Thus, knowing a foreign language can also help one to acquire a career in aviation management.
7) German Translator/Interpreter
This is one of the most sought-after job opportunities for those who know the German language. In case you like taking up such a role, it will open up for you a plethora of travel opportunities both in India and Germany as a translator or an interpreter. You can work with both private companies as well as government organizations. It’s a fact that several multinational organizations and NGOs require skilled translators and interpreters. By learning German, you can easily bag a position like a German translator or interpreter for global organizations and translation bureaus like the UNO or FAO and earn attractive compensation and sound international experience and exposure.
8)Banking & Finance Industry
Several German-based banks consider professionals who are experts in the German language. In case you are smart and can speak German, you can get jobs in the Banking & Finance industry in India with lucrative compensations and perks.